Back to search results
|Print this page|
Aber Diamond Mines Ltd.
|Sub Category:||Public Company|
|Summary Information: |
|Aber Diamond Mines Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aber Diamond Corporation of Toronto, Ontario. Aber's principal asset is a 40 per cent joint venture interest in the Diavik Diamonds Project in the Northwest Territories of Canada. The remaining 60 per cent interest in the Project is owned by the Project manager, Diavik Diamond Mines Inc. (DDMI). Under Aber's joint venture agreement with DDMI, Aber pays 40 per cent of the Project costs and has the right to receive and market 40 per cent of the diamond production. The mine has a 20 year life based on a resource base of 138 million carats.|
Was this useful? Click here to fill in the ATNS survey